Heartland Ritual Qualifier
The "Michigan DeMolay Qualifier for the Heartland Ritual Tournament of Champions" will be held on Saturday, December 2, 2017.
See attached for Registration Letter, Individual Competition Forms, Team Competition Forms and Judge Request Form.
The location for this event will be held at the Lincoln Park Masonic Temple, 1561 Southfield Road, Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
- Building open at 8:00 AM for coffee & donuts
- Registration 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Judge training starts at 8:30 AM
- Briefing on Regulations and Rules for all competitors at 9:00 AM
- Competition will start promptly at 10:00 AM
- Lunch from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
- NOTE: We should be done by 3:00 PM.
All Competitors (Individuals and Teams) must pre-register NO LATER THAN November 18th, 2017, by sending the completed "Individual and/or Team Registration Form(s) to Dad Dave Fulmer.
There will be no DeMolay member(s) walk-ons permitted for this competition. Only those DeMolay members that have pre-registered by the deadline date of November 18, 2017 will be permitted to compete.
We need judges for this competition. Thus, we have also attached a form for those interested in being judges for this "Qualifier" competition. If you know of an Advisor or Senior DeMolay that would be interested in being a Panel Chairman, Word Judge, Floor Work Judge and/or a Performance Judge, fill in his/her information on the form and send it to Dad Fulmer
Registration Forms & Resources
- Dec 02, 2017 08:00 AM
- Dec 02, 2017 03:00 PM
- Event Category
- Contact Person
- 'Dad' Dave Fulmer
- Lincoln Park Masonic Temple, 1561 Southfield Road, Lincoln Park, MI 48146